1950s Betty Draper Style Vintage
I love love vintage silhouettes! Here’s my reproduction of a 1950s silhouette I imagine Betty Draper Of Madmen wearing. A beautiful royal blue floral dress made out of the finest poplin cotton. Cool to wear on its own in warm weather or wear with a navy cardigan in fall or Autumn. You can have it shorter for a cocktail party.
Accessorise as a complete vintage look or modernise it with today’s accessories.
If you want a custom fit then please see our FAQs or start a conversation with me. Other fabrics are available please start a conversation and I’ll message back the available swatches.
If your size is not on my chart please start a conversation with me.
1. 100% Cotton: British Cotton
2. Royal Blue and White
3. Fabric Weight: Medium
1. Classic 1950s Silhouette
2. Round Front neckline with a “V”
3. Round Low Back also embellished with a bow
4. Fitted bodice with a nipped in waist and a full skirt gathered at the waist
5. Side Zipper closure
6. Upper body lined with the same fabric.
7. Full Length 41 inches or 104 CM
8. Hand Hemmed
9. Skirt length from waist 25” or 64cm
Dress displayed with a petticoat
Please measure your bust and waist before selecting your size from below
U.K.6 or US 2
U.K.8 or US4
U.K.10 or US6
U.K.12 or US8
U.K.14 or US10
U.K.16 or US12
U.K.18 or US14
U.K.20 or US16